Charging Your Textbooks to Financial Aid
- FALL- Two weeks prior to the start of classes
- SPRING/ SUMMER- Two weeks prior to the start of classes online, One week prior in stores. One charging period for all summer sessions.
- Required textbooks and course materials.
- Required kits, uniforms, art supplies, equipment and tools sold in the bookstore.
- School supplies such as folders, notebooks, pens, pencils, calculators.
- Headphones, earbuds, chargers
- Novelty items such as drink ware, lanyards, decals
- Soda and snacks
- Student must have a financial aid award with aid to cover all current charges on the student account.
- Total financial aid must exceed your current account balance by more than $800.
- Cost of allowable items is more than $800.
- Student must obtain a paper deferment from Student Services to charge more than $800
Check your e-services for payment due dates or to determine if your Financial Aid (if applicable) will cover the charges. To check the status of your aid, log in to e-services and review your Financial Aid or contact an enrollment advisor at: 507-433-0600. You will be held responsible for the full payment of your textbooks if you become ineligible for Financial Aid, or if your aid is not sufficient to cover your account balance. You are responsible for all Riverland Bookstore charges incurred after financial aid funds have been disbursed and you have received your refund. Failure to pay all charges on your student account will prevent you from registering for future courses and a hold will be placed on all your academic records.
*See Riverland Bookstore for current Return Policy.
Riverland Community College, a member of the Minnesota State system, is an equal opportunity, affirmative action educator and employer. Riverland Community College is accredited by the NCA Higher Learning Commission.