Bookstore Buyback Procedure
- THIS IS THE MAXIMUM $$ RETURN, half-price of the new text, available at the end of each semester through the book buyer if an Instructor has notified the Bookstore that a book will be reused and the Bookstore needs additional quantities
- The book will not be used on our campus again, or an instructor has NOT yet notified the Bookstore that the book will be used again.
- The Bookstore has sufficient quantities of the book already in stock.
- The book has been published, or is expected to be available soon, in an updated version and as a result has little or no value.
- Condition of the book may be too poor or incomplete to be resold- study guides, workbooks, books with discs, maps, supplements, etc.
- National demand determines resale value of books that are no longer being used on our campus. Students, please guard your books against theft.
Riverland Community College, a member of the Minnesota State system, is an equal opportunity, affirmative action educator and employer. Riverland Community College is accredited by the NCA Higher Learning Commission.