Rentals & eBooks
- Go to bookstore.riverland.edu. If you have never purchased from the bookstore online, then click on Register in the top right hand corner and create an account.
- Go to Log In in the top right hand corner and log in using the account you just created.
- The screen will say, Welcome (your name). Please click on Activate and Access eBooks.
- If you purchased your e-book online you will see a picture of the book. Hover your mouse over the picture. A link will appear to download your book.
- If you purchased your e-book in the store you will see a link that says "Click here to activate an in-store purchase". Click on this link and it will take you to the CourseSmart website where the e-books live. Register as a new user (if you are) or login (if you are already a CourseSmart user). Follow the instructions from there. You will need to activate each eBook separately.
- If you get stuck anywhere along the way there is great telephone support from the e-book people at 888-886-0801.
*Once you download your eBook it cannot be refunded.